Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And I Think I Am Busy!!!

I think that anyone trying to start a business of any sort always has this idea in their head that no one could possibly be as busy as they are.  I know that a lot of the time I feel there aren't enough hours in the day or days in the week to get everything accomplished, from business to family.  When night comes and I'm thinking about my day I always worry that I cut somebody short on the time that I wanted to spend with them.

My daughter, Marian, has recently started her own blog that I would like to share with you called   "Raisingcrazy's Blog.....just trying to raise my bipolar kid". If you have ever felt overwhelmed with your life or your kids, you need to read this.  For ever Marian and I both would joke that she needed to write a book, because no one would ever believe the road she has traveled since her son was born ten years ago.  She has had two more sons in that time period, and I don't want to give away anything that has happened, but I can't help but remember when my own son's doctor said, "If you would have had girls you probably would not have these problems, but you have to watch out for those boys!"

I'm proud of Marian for having the courage to share her experiences, a lot of which have been difficult, but she writes with so much love and humor that you learn a lot while you are laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Punkydoo Kids. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Red Peach Designs