Saturday, May 1, 2010

Why Am I Doing This??

Why am I doing this? Right now I ask myself that every time I sit down and try to think of ways to get people interested in our line of clothes and our store. I tweet, I friend, I like, I'm trying to blog, I read every helpful hint I come across, but it's hard to do in the beginning when you don't get a lot of response. I'm not whining (maybe a little), because I know that gaining members and sales is a long slow process, but it's one that I am willing to do.

I want to share what Elizabeth and I do to work toward our goals, the people we meet along the way, some special projects and maybe help a few people wanting to do the same thing. Writing is definitely not my forte, but I am going to give it my best attempt.

We've been in business for a little over a year now, and we are determined to make this work. I believe in the concept of Punkydoo Kids, the line of clothes and our beliefs and ethics that we put into our work every day. One of the best things we do are our infant gowns and blankets. They give us such joy to create, plus a great feeling of responsibility, because we get to be a part of a new family's beginning, and we sincerely hope that they can feel the love and thought that goes into each cuddle blanket and gown.

I greatly appreciate every person that looks at our store or reads this blog, and would love to have any comments you care to leave. If you have any ideas or questions please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Punkydoo Kids. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Red Peach Designs